ContinuingEdResources is your one-stop shop for up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing education listings for physical therapist assistants.
ContinuingEdResources provides continuing education courses for physical therapists that include clinical medicine, documentation and government regulation, ethics, geriatrics, home health, orthopedics, pediatrics, neuro rehab, pharmacology, and wound care.
Physical therapists trust CER to provide continuing education materials that are state-approved for maintaining an active license. Our course listings are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are the broadest and most comprehensive available.
In addition, CER’s record keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a physical therapist, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. ContinuingEdResources ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CER.